Our skilled, accredited, Board and State certified Physical Therapist is educated in helping patients to improve and restore mobility. In many cases, this can help to prevent costly surgery or the use of prescription medications for long periods of time. During the first visit, the PT will examine the patient and develop a plan. He will use treatments that will promote increased strength, stability and restore function without significant pain. It is our goal to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing a program fit specifically for you so that you can live a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Your first visit will take approximately one hour in which the PT will talk with you about your goals and will measure motion in your joints, test strength, and palpate for areas of pain. After the evaluation he will explain his report of findings, offer a treatment plan, and talk with you about your goals. Follow up sessions will be based on your specific needs, and as you progress, exercises will be introduced to help rehabilitate and strengthen the area needing improvement.
If you have recently been in a car accident or suffered a sports injury, you may need physical therapy in Chambersburg, PA. Schedule your appointment today with Madeira Chiropractic and Rehab and relieve your stiffness and pain.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Back and Neck Pain
- Balance Deficits
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Gait Dysfunctions
- Injuries Sustained in a Car Accident
- Neurological Deficits
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Plantar Fascitis
- Post-Surgical Conditions
- Spinal Disc Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Total Joint Replacement
- Vestibular Problems
- Work Related Injuries
Some of our tactics include:
- Braces and Taping: This technique can help stabilize an injured area and provide support during the healing process.
- Carpal Tunnel Treatment: When you experience the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome, you need relief. We provide a variety of methods to help you not only rid yourself of pain, but also to reduce the chance of future episodes.
- Exercise Rehab: We will help you target useful exercises that aid your rehabilitation. Every plan we create is customized for each client.
- Sports Injury Rehab: Were you injured while playing a sport? Talk to us about our rehabilitation options today.
- Tendonitis Treatment: From the smallest tendon in your hands to a larger tendon on your leg, tendonitis can cause severe pain across your body. Talk to us about our excellent treatment options.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information about any of our services. We will be happy to help you make the best decision for your particular needs. We are proud to provide physical therapy in Chambersburg, PA. Injury rehabilitation is a phone call away: (717) 263-8919.